Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Another failed blog experiment?

Oh, probably...

I've had this post saved up for a few days (weeks?) now, but it's just been sitting open on my computer and the longer I've put off posting it, the less relevant the content has become. It's like that call you've been meaning to make to your friends that you're not really sure you want to make because then you'd be officially tied into to spending a Saturday night with them and who needs that kind of commitment? The longer the call goes uncalled, the invite goes uninvited, the more pointless and desperate the gesture seems. So you don't call them, you don't ask them over, and then you sit around on Friday nights wondering why you don't have any friends....

Oh wait, that's just me.

So, nevermind about all that garbage; it was mostly just a lot of blah blah blah about taking a break after the holidays and being tired of knitting.  But now the obligatory knitting is done (I can go back to knitting just to have something to do with my hands, much less pressure that way), and I have more time in my evenings to dedicate to video games and this mindless blathering on a blog.

I guess in the end I'm only really making this post to say that I'm still here, even though there's no one out there reading this right now; I'm still here, and I'll keep posting from time to time. I have some ideas for a story that I've been wanting to write and so maybe some of that will show up here. Otherwise, expect more nonsense, because that's where I excel.


Also, I turned a doodle of my dog into a stamp tonight; hopefully I'll make some greeting cards with it that I can finally sell on Etsy. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment